The Up’s and Down’s of Real Money Online Casinos
If you are new to the world of online casino gambling, you may not know how to get started securely and safely. Gambling over the internet is a relatively young industry and there are a few unscrupulous cyberspace operators in the market, so it is best to be wary.
It is a different experience when you are betting online compared to playing in a bricks-and-mortar casinos. Admittedly, in some ways playing online is better, but other ways it’s not as attractive. Check out the following pros and cons for USA players before reading the real money online casino reviews. (see examples here)
• Casino gambling online is a competitive business: Therefore many casinos are chomping at the bit to offer you better benefits, than their competitors, to attract and keep your business. They do so by offering bigger and better bonus deals, reward programs, and promotions to attract you to gamble in their sites. The bonuses range anywhere from free cash for making a deposit to player rewards points programs that award you with cash and prizes for playing your favorite games. In fact, some add as much as 400% to your initial deposit.
• The rules and payout percentages are better: The rules in online casino sites are more forgiving than anywhere else. In addition, they better slots odds than real casinos because they don’t have to deal with the same overhead costs. This savings is usually passed on to loyal players.
• You can gamble anywhere: It doesn’t matter where you are, from the comfort of your own home on your pc or on the go with your mobile device, with online gambling there is no travelling, no waiting, and no fuss.
• Fewer annoyances: When playing online, you won’t have to deal with the in your face hassles that like blaring club music, smokers, long lines or busy bodies. No crowds mean that you won’t have to deal with anything or anyone taking you out of the zone or ruining your enjoyment of the games.
• No tipping: When you play at your home, there is no person there to tip. This alone will save you tons of cash that can be used to play longer or wager more.
• No instant cash: When you cash out, you won’t receive your money instantly as you do in Las Vegas or other land based gaming centers. A payout can take anywhere from one day to a few weeks at the longest. However, since the money is usually sent directly to your bank account or as a check in the mail so you won’t have to worry about walking around with huge amounts of cash winnings.
• Customer service isn’t always reliable: Online casinos don’t usually offer instant customer service like their brick and mortar counterparts. They tend to offer telephone support or live chat, but this is not as efficient as an actual person that you can talk to face to face. It can take a little extra time to get all of the answers as you must wade through candid responses.
• You have no authority or power if there is a dispute: In most cases, the decision of the online casino is final.
Before You Begin Playing
Did you know that it is possible to compare online casino gambling with bargain shopping? No I am not talking about coupons…
That is, we accept and understand that whenever we buy something, we are not only paying for its intrinsic value but also for the convenience of having it readily available. Therefore, in order to save money, it is recommended that you shop for the lowest price or best deal at reputable outlets; this same criteria is true when it comes to USA casinos.
When you are choosing a place to play games, it’s best to stick to names you are familiar with. Because they have a reputation to uphold and are already established, it is possible to let your guard down a little when playing slots, blackjack, roulette, and/or poker. You should avoid the newer establishments, but if you would like to try one out, be sure to do your research; especially if their bonus offers sound too good to be true.
When you visit various online gambling sites, be sure take a close look at the features and the free games that they offer. If this exploration convinces you that the business is backed by professional management, then chances are the operation is fair and honest. But, you must also trust your gut. If you get a bad feeling about a site, then avoid playing there; even if you can’t explain why you feel negatively towards it.
When you have finally decided which casino you want to play, you will have to choose between one of two options for playing the games:
• No-download instant play: This will allow you to start playing faster
• Downloading the software onto your computer: Takes longer to get going but there are usually a wider variety of games as well as better graphics and sound.
The next step to playing is to open an account. Simply follow the registration instructions on the website of the casino and then deposit the money you will be playing with into your account. You are usually given the option to pay with a debit or credit card but there are other options available; like Skrill, an e-wallet that let you perform secure, hassle-free, and safe transactions.
Once you have funded your account, you can begin playing games and placing bets. Make sure that you know the rules for the games that you will be playing and that you pay strict attention to the casino rules and conditions that might apply to your account. If you plan to keep playing in your chosen USA casino online, do not withdraw your cash balance; it can be used to play when you visit the site again.
When you would like to cash out your account balance, simply follow the deposit process; but in reverse. E-wallets make this fast and easy. Other withdrawal methods may take longer but they are just as safe, sometimes more convenient as well. However, it is important to note that you might be asked for verification of identity and address. In addition, your winnings may have to be sent by check. Also, some online casinos will cash you out for free but others might charge a small fee.
One of the biggest issues facing the online casino gambling business is abuse by players; they are always trying to defraud them and find ways to cheat. Therefore, the industry protects itself by blacklisting players that are suspected of abuse and/or fraud. You can get blacklisted if you dispute credit card charges or charge-back thereby causing a permanent ban. But, multiple accounts in one household or one computer are only frowned upon if multiple bonuses are accepted from one household or under the same email address.